Taylor, a 6’4 point-guard of out Kansas, averaged 16.6 PPG, 4.8 APG, 2.3 RPG and 1.3 SPG his senior year.
- Is one of the best defenders at his position in the draft: ”I hang my hat on being a good defender”. According to a recent ESPN article: “Statistics show it was almost impossible for opponents to succeed running isolation plays against Taylor — they scored barely more than 20 percent of the time.”
- Has 4 years of experience at collegiate level at one of the top organizations in the country.
- Creates off the dribble and attacks the pick-and-roll.
- Quick first step. “The speed is almost frightening” – ESPN
- Aggressive, excellent floater, can get to the FT line a lot.
- Ill-advised shots.
- Turnover-prone, says he is working on becoming a better decision maker.
- Shoots under 70% from the line.